There are many programs throughout our community that can help you meet your goals. Literacy programs can help you:
- Upgrade your skills for work
- Prepare for GED or high school diploma
- Read to your children and help them with their homework
- Can be 1 : 1 tutoring, small groups or classroom settings
- Work with families, children, adults and individuals with special needs
- Occur during the day or in the evening
- Can be full time or part time
- Are generally Free!
Let Literacy Link South Central help you find your best fit.
Click on the links on the map or choose from a list below to find a program in your area.